Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
New Businesses
Business License/Occupational Tax Certificate
Before opening up your doors for business, you will need to obtain an Occupational Tax Certificate (Business License) from City Hall to operate in Palmetto. Contact Customer Service for further information. 

The City is divided into various zoning districts. For each zoning district, there is a list of uses that are permitted in that specific zoning district. When looking for a place to start or relocate your business, it is important to make sure the zoning on the site allows the proposed use. Refer to the City’s Zoning Map and Zoning Code for details. If further information is needed, contact the City Clerk.

Zoning Map

City of Palmetto • P.O. Box 190, 509 Toombs Street • Palmetto, GA 30268 • (770) 463-3377 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices